A quick post to say thank you to all the people who turned up to help out with a bit of maintenance around the club, on Saturday 19th March.
It was a very successful day with the following achieved:
- Changing Room Roof Repaired & Felted
- Change Room Floor Repaired
- Club Kit Audit Done
- New Sail Hanging System put in
- Boat Checked and Given a Run
- Lawn mower checked , tyres mended and given a run
- Toilets Door Repaired
- Toilets Painted
Also on Friday we had the welder turn up to fix the Lock up Doors after someone has a go at them with an Angle Grinder. The doors are now fixed.