Our membership year is April 1 to March 31.
Your first years membership price includes a lifetime joining fee which includes the costs of setting up the insurance and getting keys cut. All memberships include third party liability insurance.
In previous years we have offered a half year membership at the end of September because some people come from summer holidays where they discovered windsurfing, and want to join in September. Once you reach the following April 1st, you join the usual April-March cycle. Check out the website in September for more details.
Renewal forms have been sent out to all members. if you have not received your then please contact the Membership Secretary.
Post your membership form, insurance
and cheque and stamped addressed envelope to:
6 Nightingale Avenue
Third party insurance is compulsory and included in membership costs.
Members who fail to renew for a year will be deemed to have lapsed and should return their key to the Membership Sec.
A membership form are available to download and print below, but if you need one posting you can get in touch with the Membership Secretary
You can help make admin a easier by joining or renewing at our AGM in February each year. The date and venue details will be found on the Events page. Please pay by cheque made to “Trent Windsurfing Club” for the whole amount, including the insurance premium. Remember – when renewing insurance is not optional. If you would prefer to pay by Direct Bank Transfer please contact the Membership Secretary for the Club account details.
As a member please bear in mind the following:
- Display the car window sticker in a prominent place.
- You are advised only to sail when others are at the lake.
- Please ensure the cabin and gate are secure if you are last out – in any event, the gate should be kept locked at all times on the instructions of our landlords. (Even if the gate is open when you arrive or leave, close it behind you and lock the padlock.)
- The club recommends that adequate personal buoyancy should be worn when on the water.
- Please never leave a rig untethered. We have had instances where rigs have become airborne & damaged cars.
Please also make yourself aware of the Club Bye Laws.
To view our various membership options click here.